That following Saturday after finalization was our special day. It was the day we took our little daughter to the temple and made ours forever. It was great to be surround by the people that love and care about us. It is a great feeling to know that Addie will be part of our family for forever.


5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I am so glad you family is forever! What a wonderful day for you guys. She sure is a beautiful baby.
oh how exciting! congrats!
Congrats!! What a beautiful dress she has. I'm so happy for you guys; it couldn't happen to a nicer family.
Gena!!!! I LOVE the pics of you guys in front of the temple (did brett take your pictures?!!?!) they all look fabulous and addie's dress is just gorgeous for a very gorgeous little angel!!!! and ps. I am so glad that I got to talk to you before I saw these pictures, because it made it more special for me(since we only got to see pics!!) and how I was almost in tears after talking to you!! I am just so happy for you guys and all these great blessings you have just received even though the wait was long, I sure bet it was worth it!!! Love you guys!! =)
Congrats! What a special day, and the photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment