Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5 Months!

I can't believe another month has gone by. Addie surprises us all the time with the things she is doing. I got a picture that my little girl can smile.

Addie has been putting everything in her mouth and gets jealous when we eat so I thought it was time to start rice cereal. She loved it. I couldn't give it to her fast enough.

A happy girl with a full tummy!

Addie is so funny she sits in the bumbo sideways.

Monkey face!

2 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

Gina she is so cute!!! I can't believe she is 5 months already. Time goes so fast. Love the cereal pics :)

The Pyne's said...

wow what a BIG girl....eating rice cereal and all!!! Gena, she is so dang ADORABLE, I could just eat her up!!

Well, I have some sad news....I won't get to meet addie until she is older. we didn't come out with lance on this business trip (too expensive!!). but I can't wait till I do get to meet her!!