Saturday, was one of the greatest day of my life. It was the day that Amber placed Adaline into my arms says "She is yours now". I know that is was probably the hardest thing for Amber to do. Especially after 9 months of being pregnant and also after the time of enjoying Adaline at the hospital and over night at her house. But Amber knew what was better for her. After 3 years of praying and fasting we are finally a family of THREE.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Molly welcoming our newest family member.
Our Newest Employee!
4 comments:
FINALLY!! You guys make a totally awesome looking family! and gena you look totally FABULOUS as usual!! Adeline is so lucky to have you as her parents. CONGRATS!! and um......I NEED lots more pictures! That so was not enough! =)
PS. I totally forgot I was going to tell you how CUTE her little blanket is!!! And don't forget to post pictures of the quilts you mom made!!!!
(sorry, let me know if I'm too demanding! I just want to see everything, since I don't get to come and see her!!!) =)
Yeah! I was dying to see pictures. What a cute family you make! I'm sure there will be many more pics to come. Can't wait!
Thats the cutest little picture of her! We are so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment