I can't believe Adaline has been in our family for a week now. Cal and I have been trying to enjoy every little minute we have with her since we know she wont be this small very long. Her grandparents and cousins couldn't wait to see and hold her. Somethings she is trying to do are having A LITTLE control of her head, trying to grabbing onto everything near her hands, or if she is mad pushing everything away; I swear she has arms and legs of steel.

Grandma D excited to have another granddaughter after 14 years.

Grandpa D enjoying his new granddaughter.

Grandpa and Grandma T enjoing their 27th grandchild.

Watching her first BYU game with her daddy!


Doing what Daddy and Adaline do best!

Adaline had her first doctor visit (9/11/09) since the hospital. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20.5 inches long.
7 comments:
oh gena, she's such a doll!! She looks just like you guys too! and may I say THANK YOU for posting somemore pictures of the little princess!! can't wait to see more. (wink, wink) =)
She is such a beautiful baby! Thank you for posting! I'm glad you are already raising her the right way...watching the BYU games. That is so cute!
What a beauty!! I'm so happy for you. Grandma and grampa look great too! Love ya. Colleen
She is perfectly adorable! I am so happy for you guys. Looks like you're doing very well as parents so far - taking naps together is an awesome part of being a parent but it won't last forever. Two-year olds can be very difficult to nap with. Enjoy it as much as you can!
Sounds like a busy fun household. I can't believe how much she has changed in just over a week. SHe is beautiful as ever. Doesn't time go by too fast? If you need anything I am just a call away, and it doesn't hurt that I am just about a block away too!!
P.S. You need to update your profile and your blog title to include you precious baby!!
ok, I've waited, I think it's about time for some updated pics!! I'm sorry I'm being so bossy, it's just I don't get to just come over whenever and see her, so I have to have you post lots of pictures of her!!
Post a Comment