After painting the room entirely green, He taped how far the stripes needed to go up.
Then Cal went around the entire room and marked the spacing for each stripe. Then it took both of us to tape the spacing for each pink stripe. I lined up a laser level to each mark then Cal lined up the tape. This is the point Cal realized how work he created for himself.
Painting the pink.
After painting the pink and removing the tape we had to go back over and tape for the brown leaving a 1/2 space for the green, then painting the brown. 
All the painting is done we just need to put up the chair-rail, organize the furniture, and put things on the walls.
4 comments:
I love it! So cute!~
I LOVE IT!! Poor cal though. I did stripes in conner's new room but I made them really big chunks, so I didn't have to tape as much. and even that was HARD!!
cal and gena we are so dang excited for you. I'm so glad that the time has finally come for you with your patient waiting. It sounds like the baby is even going to LOOK just like you guys. Cal a bigger guy and you a cute dainting basically olive skinned person!!! YEAH!!! oh how I wish we could be there the DAY you get her! Hope that everything goes smoothly in the next few weeks. and um....you BETTER post more pictures when the room is done!! Love you guys!! =)
The room is darling! I can't wait to see the finished room! Are you going to have a baby shower? I know this sounds dumb, but I would love to send you something! Are you taking time off work or quitting work altogether? Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!
SO stinking cute! I absolutely love it! Can't wait to meet her! So excited for you guys! I must admit you and your little one are never far from my thoughts right now!
Post a Comment