I wanted everyone to know that it was his Birthday! (Plus Cal like the attention)
The funny part was that Cal had no idea the sign was up, until one of our employees told him. He just thought everyone knew that it was his Birthday. That evening our friends Golden and Sarah took Cal and I out to eat at this Pizza joint down the street. It was really good. Later we had some friends over for cupcakes and ice cream.
(I'm a little late this was on April 8th)
The funny part was that Cal had no idea the sign was up, until one of our employees told him. He just thought everyone knew that it was his Birthday. That evening our friends Golden and Sarah took Cal and I out to eat at this Pizza joint down the street. It was really good. Later we had some friends over for cupcakes and ice cream.
(I'm a little late this was on April 8th)
No comments:
Post a Comment