Sunday, September 21, 2008

Summer Fun!

July ended with a get together with my family. We went camping at Lake Cleveland in Idaho. It was so pretty and peaceful. We played in the lake and went four wheeling. Molly played fetch for hours in the Lake. As you can see the kids LOVED the four wheelers. After, we went to the Twin Falls Temple open house. It was so pretty and neat to see how excited the kids where. My sister Amie and her family of three boys live in Twin.Our fun filled August started with Cal's Family party up at Pine View Reservoir. The theme this year was Super Heroes. Cal's mom made each of us our own Super Hero capes. Each day was filled with fun. We had a lot of appearances from many Super Heroes; Popeye and Olive Oil (Cal's Parents), Heman and Shera (Cal & I), and Super man (Brian). Then it was off to Lake Powell for a week. With my uncle, his family and many of great friends. That first day we where able to see the beautiful waterfalls that only come when in rains. But this did make it hard to find a spot to stay. We had the opportunity to relax, go for boat rides, hike, get a tan, and play until our hearts content.
While we where at Lake Powell Cal and I had our 7th year Anniversary(August 9th). The last 7 years have been the greatest. Because of who I have gotten to share it with; my best friend Cal. I know what you are thinking we look so YOUNG in this picture. The end of August our Stake was realigned; so Cal and I are in a whole different ward. We are in the 9th ward. Our new ward consist of 4 different wards put into one. We call it the Melting Pot and our ward is the shape of a gun. Cal is now the 1st counselor in the Young Men's. Which has been hard for him not to take control since he was the Young Men's President before. I'm the Mia Maid Advisor. So yes, Cal and I are both gone on Wednesday nights and we get to work with the same age group.

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Yahoo!! You finally updated!! Yes, Cal and yourself look extremely YOUNG!!! But you both look very cute.

Tawna said...

Finally! I love it and am jealous of your fun filled summer!